11 January 2015

Sigma Lip switch lip gloss in Transcend



Sigma lip switch glosses are a pearlescent/Opalescent/holographic/shimmery light weight super high impact gloss. This is the first time I have ever tired an item from this American/Brazilian brand and I LOVE this product so much. It’s really versatile and adds another dimension to any lipstick/lipstain/lip gloss, changing its entire look. It comes in 5 different shades which are all categorised as an ‘ish’ eg “green-ish, purple-ish, blue-ish” ect. At first I found this really weird and somewhat unhelpful when it came to picking a shade but oh boy, I can now see why you can’t stick a label on these babies.
These Can be purchased from www.sigmabeauty.com for $14 USD plus shipping, or they can be bought from www.cocktailcosmetics.co.uk where I got mine from for £10.95 + £3.50 postage and it will arrived in 2 days! Cocktail cosmetics are on the ball, they always have super-fast shipping!
Sigma Lip Switch in Transcend

Okay let’s get down to the nitty gritty then.
The shade I chose is called Transcend which is described as “purpleish”. The packaging is a super shiny holographic slim box that you can’t help but wiggle it in the light to see it change colour, but it’s when you open the box the magic really begins. Firstly the smell of this gloss is divine, its sweet coconut and pineapple bliss which is heavenly but not too overpowering! Most importantly for me this gloss is not sticky (hallelujah) in the slightest and feels very moisturising.




Transcend is the most beautifully bizarre colour in the world to look at, in some lights it’s a lime green with blue swirls, in others its electric violet with a yellow glaze. It’s like staring into opal stones. Yet when applied ontop on other colours it actually reflects more blue than purple. Below I have several pictures of Transcend over Lime Crimes bestselling lip stains to show you just how much they can transform a colour, and how different the lip gloss colour can look over different base shades.

                                             UTOPIA
Utopia plain swatch, Utopia with Transcend, Utopia with Transcend taken with flash.

PINK VELVET
Pink velvet plain swatch, Pink velvet with Transcend, Pink velvet with Transcend taken with flash.

RED VELVET
Red velvet swatch, Red velvet with Transcend, Red velvet with Transcend taken with flash.

PANSY
Pansy swatch, Pansy with Transcend, Pansy with Transcend taken with flash.

BLACK VELVET
Black velvet swatch, Black velvet with Transcend, Black velvet with Transcend taken with flash.
At the end of the day I LOVE this product, which is really weird for me to say because I usually hate lip gloss with a passion but there is something so beautiful and unique about this gloss it’s hard to not fall in love. It lasts for a good 4 hours before needing a top up, its non-sticky or greasy so it doesn’t feel like an oil slick on your lips. I got so many compliments while wearing this out today, it really is something special. I just wish I owned the other 4 shades desperately but I know they are selling out fast.
What do you think of this gloss? Would you wear something like this?

Love Piggy x

1 comment:

  1. Glad to chat your blog, I seem to be forward to more reliable articles and I think we all wish to thank so many good articles, blog to share with us.
    Red lips

    ReplyDelete